Friday, September 22, 2006

A Long Time Ago in a 360 Far Far Away...

EPISODE I
ICANDEE AND THE ATTACK OF THE MINIKITS

It was a boring time for games.
Kameo's Power Pack was 400 MS Points and there were only so many weapons caches I could blow up in GRAW before something new was needed.

Something fun...
Something cute...
Something LEGO...

I rented Lego Star Wars II for the 360, courtesy of my Boss who let me use a free rental coupon he would not be able to use. I did not play the first Lego SW game, so I have to say that I was a little unnerved by the camera control (or lack there of) but pressing through I have gotten use to it and all is well. This game is a lot of fun, my only regret being the absence of Live co-op play of course.

The characters are cute...

The cutscenes are cute (and funny)...

The combat is cute (and deadly)...

There's something strangely satisfying in shooting a "stormie" and watching him bust into pieces...Yes!

All in all, I am having a great time with this game! I think I'm going to try and hunt down the first game and play that at some point.

So go play Lego Star Wars II...
And may the Force be with you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails