Monday, September 18, 2006

Ain't That a Kick In The Head

Let's get the sad news out of the way first, shall we? As you know my grandmother died a few weeks ago and unfortunately my great aunt died recently as well so it was another funeral for me. So that sucked and hopefully my family's good for a while. There's only so much death one can take in the space of one month, yes?

So moving on to happier news, I missed the Bug Off that happened in my town of Flynn yesterday in Animal Crossing. Wait...that's not happier news!

Moving on to actual happier news, the pink DS has alluded me for the time being as my mortage company felt that I should pay them before using the money to buy a shiny yummy brand new pink DS....son of a...alright I got some happy news here somewhere...hang on a sec...

Ah, here we go! We are that much closer to the premiere of Battlestar Galactica: Season Frakking 3!!! Someone at work offered me an original Atari with a bunch of games (she's cleaning out her husband's gaming collection...how mean is that? It does benefit me but still...Muwahahaha). Peter Jackson has been talking about the Halo movie and maybe, just maybe it might not suck...too much...probably...I hope...

And last, but not least (although I know he'll want to kill me for posting it, he can't because I've been through too much lately) here is a picture of Sean80 holding a bag of dog poo. Enjoy!
Related Posts with Thumbnails