Thursday, July 26, 2007

Zen and the Art of Doing a Whole Lot of Nothing

Well, once again Spaces has changed. I no longer have my pink font option and it took me a good 2 minutes to realize that the "add" function to write a new entry was right above the old entry....Silly MSN...stop changing! Tongue out

In other news, I have been slightly ignoring my games lately in favor of 2 activities I used to do often: read books and go to the movies. Specifically, I saw the midnight premiere of "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" (otherwise known as "Harry Potter and everything but the Order of the Phoenix"), I finished "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" a couple of days ago (satisfying end to the series for me) and tonight RuFfNeCk and I are headed out to see the midnight premiere of "The Simpsons Movie" (woo hoo!) and last but not least we're going to the drive-in with friends on Saturday to see "Transformers" and "Harry Potter and the Order of etc and so forth". Should make for a fun time.

I did pick up Oblivion for a while the other day but just ended up running around and then quitting to play Animal Crossing Wild World. (Yes, I went back to my town...took me forever to clear the weeds!) Ah well...good times...
Related Posts with Thumbnails