Thursday, February 1, 2007

Neither Rain Nor Sleet Nor Snow Will Keep Me From Gaming

There's nothing like finally getting back on Live and having a G.R.A.W. 2 demo waiting for you. I had no idea Ubisoft was going to celebrate my return! (Actually, celebrating would have included a multiplayer demo as well but I'll take what I can get!) Thus, it looks as though the next couple of months will be another quarter deluge of game releases with G.R.A.W. 2, Guitar Hero II and Dance Dance Revolution Universe all for the 360. (To name a few on the ICandee Gaming Radar)

This morning I woke up to...get ready...SNOW! So now (after listening to my fiance and his coworkers laugh at me and my homeland because we shut down at the mere whiff of flurries) I get the day off and I'm gonna play me some games...viva la sleet and slush!
Related Posts with Thumbnails