Sunday, December 6, 2009

ICandee's Top Five: Christmas Strikes Back

Any true gamer knows that it's not always just about the games. There's a whole gaming subculture just waiting to crawl inside your head, squeeze your brain and ooze out of your ear like a ceti eel. Sure you could get games and points cards for Christmas but where's the fun in that?

I think you know where I'm going with this...

That's right...It's time for another...

ICandee's Top Five: Gimme Gimme Gimme!


1. Master Chief cufflinks from CufflinkConnection



2. Ms Pac-Man and pellet rings from little pretties by Rachel Pfeffer



3. Super Mario/Duck Hunt clock from 8-Bit Memory



4. Heartless hat from Armada Anime



5. Pet Metroid Larve from Phenocryst Miniatures



See? I call this: "gaming while not gaming" and it is awesome. And yes, you may buy me one of each, you thoughtful thing you!

Happy shopping (and gaming!)

1 comment:

  1. All I want is Uncharted 2. Yes I know that may sound weird coming from me considering thats a PS3 game and all , but the first one Kick Booty !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting ICandee, You Game and taking the time to comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails