Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Girl's Best Friend

Some husbands bring home gifts for their wives: jewelry, flowers, tickets to a show they've been wanting to see. Men seem to be encouraged to do this even more when their wife is pregnant (9 weeks until our gamer girl is here!). Now I love all of those things, but I love even more how well my husband knows me: last night he brought home to me the pre-order code for my free Xbox Live Fable 2 pub games.

Oh yes, there will be gold and items to be won on Wednesday...I can't wait! I want to start Fable 2 with as much cash as possible. Gimme gimme gimme Muwahahahahahahaha! And apparently my limited edition comes with a hobbes figurine (one of the enemies from the game, not the imaginary/real tiger...although that would be cool too).
Related Posts with Thumbnails